Why Buy New?
We understand the importance attached to buying a new home. So why compromise by purchasing something without the support and protection of it being a new Newett Homes property?
Unlike the hidden problems associated with purchasing a second hand home, you can take advantage of buying new with the following features:
A helping hand
Whether you’re a first time buyer or moving up the property ladder we have a number of incentives to help get you moving.
Getting on the property ladder can be particularly hard, why not take advantage of our shared equity schemes like Help to Buy and you could purchase a new Newett Home with just a 5% deposit and benefit from reduced mortgage payments for the first five years!
Our Sales Consultants are on hand to help progress every sale, answer your questions and ensure that the purchase of your new home is as smooth as possible.
Plus there are no upward chains to consider when buying a new build home, so the whole process is much less stressful and quicker.
Building in Excellence
All our homes are independently assessed during construction and covered by a 10-year insurance backed warranty.
Security and low level maintenance are built in from the design stage and every home undergoes a stringent inspection prior to occupancy.
Championing sustainability – efficiency as standard
The average new home is up to four times more energy efficient than a traditional second hand home. New homes have excellent insulation and the latest energy saving devices.
This means they have lower running costs compared to traditional homes. New homes are designed to minimise waste and to work in balance with the environment.
At Newett Homes we will give you a modern attractive home which provides:
- Higher insulation standards
- Low energy appliances and lighting, and areas which maximise natural light
- Water efficient appliances
- Transport links in mind
Safety – for you and your visitors
- Carefully selected quality materials with a lower environmental impact
- A healthier environment through ventilation and design
As a Newett Homes homeowner you can:
- Reduce your energy use – and your gas and electricity bills
- Reduce your water use and charges
- Benefit from lower maintenance costs
- Benefit from a 10 Year warranty
- Benefit from personalising your dream home
location, location, location
- Newett Homes aims to build its homes so that they are conveniently located close to shops, public transport and other amenities.
- When selecting an area for development we give careful thought to access and facilities.
- When you buy a new home, everyone is new to the neighbourhood – it's a great opportunity to meet new people and be part of a real community.
Enjoy your new home immediately
- When you buy a new home, you can move in as soon as it is finished.
- There's no need to spend money or time altering and redecorating your new home.
- Depending on the stage of construction, you'll be able to personalise your new home with a variety of finishing touches and optional extras.